Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year


I am currently in Slidell through Mardi Gras!
and then I will be working on an opera in Vienna.
Hope to see you again soon ...

Wishing you a MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR !


Best Wishes,
Paul

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi-

I'm sad I just found this page now as it means I missed the reunion. Ah well, maybe in 5 years I'll be back for the next one.

Abby Marshall (now Jaworski)

____________________________________________________________________________________
I wanted to say thank you so much for your help with the last trip. Thank you, thank you, and thank you!!! WOW! I am so excited about all that WE can do for these kids and their families!!!

We are believing for monthly supporters so that we don't have to keep asking for money, but until then we are only letting the needs be known! Please never feel pressured in any way. We received the funds that we needed last time thanks to a couple of my old high school buddies. Monica, Heidi, as well as Andy and other friends were huge blessings - and the list goes on. All of you guys are great! In the photos you can see that we are feeding over 100 men, women and children.
(See love in action photos go to http://crucialmissions.com/ You can see that the pots are not that big! It was like a miracle - one pot feeds almost 100 people total - in fact, we think that it was about 120 because that is how many plates we had and we ran out. We had two pots of rice and beans and one pot of beef. This was more then enough, just as when Jesus fed the 5000. Smile. It was great, and I will write more about this last trip in future emails.
Thanks for your prayers and support!
If you would like to contribute either money, materials or other support, please ship to:

Cedric Twillie
4925 Spring Glen Road
Jacksonville, FL 32207
http://www.crucial1.com/






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home